Overall Review

3.6

October 13th, 2016
5 Star Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Jefic. She explained everything and answered all my questions thoroughly. She took time to talk about my concerns and I was very satisfied with the staff and my visit with with the doctor!

June 12th, 2015
Never answer the phone
I found her reviews are very good which made me decide to go to see her for my hypertension, and whoever works for her desk never answer the phone call or never give you a call back even after leaving a message on their answering machine. At first she answered and hung up after saying 'barely hear'. I understood. so I moved out to get a better connection and called again, then no human answered, but answering machine. For the security issue, i can't use my phone except during the lunch time, so i left a message asking calling me back at lunch, but they didn't. i understood because it was lunch time. I asked my husband and he called them and they never answered him or called him back. I wonder how they get a patient. I also wonder how the people make an appointment with this doctor.