A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dikea Roussos-Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dikea Roussos-Ross is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roussos-Ross graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Roussos-Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dikea Roussos-Ross MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dikea Roussos-Ross practice?
- Dr. Dikea Roussos-Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dikea Roussos-Ross practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.