A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dikran Bairamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dikran Bairamian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bairamian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bairamian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dikran Bairamian, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bairamian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bairamian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dikran Bairamian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dikran Bairamian practice?
- Dr. Dikran Bairamian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dikran Bairamian practices Neurological Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.