A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dikran Bairamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dikran Bairamian is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dikran Bairamian, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bairamian graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bairamian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dikran Bairamian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dikran Bairamian practice?
- Dr. Dikran Bairamian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dikran Bairamian practices Neurological Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.