Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Torian is up to date on treatments, and medications. makes me feel comfortable when I need to come in for injections. I have referred him to friends that are in need of pain relief.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

like a miracle feel like new person pain was awful now i sort of miss it seem funy but pain seems to be part of you so glad to miss it feel like a new person

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have confidence in Dr. Torian to address my pain management issues. He is very considerate, compassionate, and professional. He was highly recommended to me from another doctor.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Torian is a very quiet, confident person obviously skilled in his profession. He has a very caring attitude, is easy to talk with answers questions honestly. His actions and handling of my pain issues have helped me considerably.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good, I do not have any problems with my providor

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is great!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Herniated discs show details Herniated discs
by John rodrigo on May 28th, 2014

Went In with extreme pain, and hardly able to Walk or sit. Within 4 weeks I was able To carry on with most of my regular life

Dr. is great - Staff is lacking in compassion. Cynthia the front desk lady is wonderful. but she's gone out on medical (pregnancy) leave. I hope she returns soon. show details Dr. is great - Staff is lacking in compassion. Cynthia the front desk lady is wonderful. but she's gone out on medical (pregnancy) leave. I hope she returns soon.
Nov 2nd, 2012

The doctor is wonderful, however, the staff (current - not Cynthia, though) is not so wonderful. I am having trouble with the operator of this institution and asked her to have the doctor contact me after his session and that was at 3:30 pm, it is now 5:08 pm and I am sure she (Mercedes) has not told him I need to speak with him.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Wm. Lewis Clark on Oct 12th, 2008

I have been seeing Doctor Torian for over four years for treatment of severe back pain. He has been most helpful in controlling the pain. I highly reccomend him.