Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dilaawar Mistry
Dr. Dilaawar Mistry, MD, MBBS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Junction, CO. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Mistry is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center. Dr. Mistry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dilaawar Mistry has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Dilaawar Mistry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.
Dr. Florian Seeberger
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi15
Dr. Donald Maier
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi33
Dr. John Hornsby
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi21