Dr. Dilawar Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dilawar Khan?

Oncology Nightmare

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Dr. Khan cared for my father until it seemed Dr. Khan no longer cared. He seemed unwilling to order tests despite my father's symptoms and cancer progression. We have left the practice and were extremely disappointed with the lack of care.

Patient of Dr. Kahn for Cervix Chemo Treatment

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Kahn is the most kind professional doctor my husband & I have ever used. He pays attention to time factor. He knows your time is as valuable as his time. He did his best to save us money. I was given strong chemo treatment and it "knocked out" my stage 4 cancer in my cervix. Nothing short of a miracle I say! But due to his excellent care by his staff and him I managed to get through it. I highly recommend him! Rebecca was my nurse during my chemo and she is topps!!

Looking for the best Doctor, Doctor Kahn is that doctor!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr.Kahn . He is truly concearned about his patients.He takes time and does not rush through the appt. He makes you feel your his only patient that he is seeing at your appt.He has taking such good care of me .Dr.Kahn gets a perfect''10''from me!!!!

Posted on October 24th, 2017