A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilbagh Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilbagh Sidhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilbagh Sidhu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sidhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- ChippenhamJhnstn Wils Hospitals
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilbagh Singh Sidhu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dilbagh S. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Dilbagh Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilbagh Sidhu practices Pediatrics near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.