A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dileema Kalansuriya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dileema Kalansuriya, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalansuriya graduated from University Of Colombo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalansuriya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dileema Kalansuriya MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dileema Kalansuriya practice?
- Dr. Dileema Kalansuriya has 1 office location.
Dr. Dileema Kalansuriya practices Internal Medicine near Southbury, CT.
See Southbury Internists.