A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dileep Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dileep Menon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dileep Menon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Menon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dileep Vijay Menon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dileep V. Menon practice?
- Dr. Dileep Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dileep Menon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.