A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Babubhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Radiologists.