A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Babubhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Radiologists.