Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dilip Patel
Dr. Dilip Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center, South Williamson ArhSouth Williamson,Ky and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dilip Patel has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Dilip Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.
Dr. Gopi Patibandla
Canton, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Shakeel Bahadur
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Canton, OH 0 mi23
Dr. Ronald Crock
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Canton, OH 0 mi25