A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilipkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilipkumar Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilipkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 50 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilipkumar Chhaganlal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilipkumar C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilipkumar Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dilipkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Melrose Park, IL.
See South El Monte Internists and South El Monte Geriatric Doctors.