A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip C Patel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dilip C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, and Anaheim Pulmonologists.