A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Madhubhai Desai MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Dilip Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Gastroenterologists.