A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Dhadvai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Dhadvai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhadvai graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dhadvai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip C Dhadvai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip C. Dhadvai practice?
- Dr. Dilip Dhadvai has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Dhadvai practices Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists.