A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Doctor is Poor. Dr. Doctor has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Doctor, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- New York Flushing Hosp Medical Center
- Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doctor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Doctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Doctor practice?
Dr. Dilip Doctor practices Urology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Rego Park Urologists.