A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Doctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Doctor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Doctor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Doctor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip S Doctor MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Doctor practice?
- Dr. Dilip Doctor has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Doctor practices Urology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and New York, NY.
See West Harrison Urologists.