A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Ghanekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Ghanekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanekar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Ghanekar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanekar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghanekar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip V Ghanekar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip V. Ghanekar practice?
- Dr. Dilip Ghanekar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Ghanekar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL and Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Gastroenterologists.