A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Ghanekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Ghanekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghanekar
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghanekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Ghanekar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanekar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghanekar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip V Ghanekar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip V. Ghanekar practice?
- Dr. Dilip Ghanekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Ghanekar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Gastroenterologists.