Dr. Dilip Ghanekar MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016
TERRIFIC
Terrific doctor, explains everything, gives you great confidence in him.

February 27th, 2016
Very caring physician. Actually spent time listening to me. Explained the procedure he was going to perform in detail.

November 30th, 2015
Plan to sit around for a while
I first met Dr. Ghanekar when I was in the hospital. He was friendly, knowledgeable and explained everything wonderfully. The problem came in with the follow up visit at his office. When I called for it I had a 6 week wait to get in to see him. I was sent the paperwork ahead of time so I filled that out. I arrived at the office five minutes before my appointment. After signing in I was told to have a seat and they would be with me shortly; 20 minutes later I still had not called up to give my paperwork, ID, and insurance card. There were at least 3 other people before me at this point. I was told when I asked to reschedule to a time that wasn't as busy that they were always this busy and the doctor takes 20 to 30 minutes with each patient. I was looking at minimum another hour wait until I'd be called back. I decided to find another doctor. He might be good but he obviously needs to cut back on how many are booked to see him.

October 19th, 2013
Great Dr
Dr Ghanekar is a great Dr. He has been seeing me for the past three months. His bed side manner is amazing. I always feel very comfortable speaking to him. His assistant Diane is amazing, She always calls to follow up with to see how I am doing. It really means alot to know they care

August 14th, 2012
Office Staff/Medical Staff
Dr. Ghanekar is one of the best doctors I have. However the office staff at the New Port Richey (Marine Parkway) location needs retraining. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. I have had to do 90% of the leg work in order to have follow up testing done which, I am NOT getting payed for. The patient should not have to do the work of the office/medical staff. I am truly disappointed in the lack of their patient care.

May 24th, 2011
Linda Collins
very caring doctor and staff. My husband had had surgery and was very sick when we came to Dr. Ghanekar. He took his time with us, diagnosed the problem and even had his staff call to see how my husband was doing. Exellent doctor!

March 9th, 2016