A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Giri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Giri, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Giri graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip D Giri MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip D. Giri practice?
- Dr. Dilip Giri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Giri practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.