Dr. Dilip Gogineni MD Patient Reviews

2.6

November 10th, 2011
I'm a veteran with PTSD, and I was assigned to him by the VA hospital in Tuskegee, Al. He wasn't what i would call concerned with getting to know me we basically met so I could tell him what my needs were and for him to write the orders. I was seeing him every three months. I see my other therapist bi-monthly. He did no follow -up appts, after med changes, just kept 90 day schedule. He could have done more...

July 13th, 2010
I have been a patent with him for over 3 years. the appiontments are too far away schelduled every 12 weeks, then I only see him for 15 minutes. My condition has not improved.

April 1st, 2009
went to office for about 14 years,(both buildings). went to gogineni for many years. 300 lb bully in front office.Talked about my condition with other patients. Pharmacy clerk(old&blonde) would never make eye contact and snatched i.d. out of my hand. Financial girl tried to get me to lie on legal papers. These things have gone on forever. The doctor totally ignored my requests for better treatment. My appts with him have never varied over time. Same questions, same bored look on his face.I was never taken serious. Treated badly as a women and as a mental health patient. Very disturbing this behavior is allowed to continue. The professionals are supposed to protect us. This will not happen with this doctor.