Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dilip Patel
Dr. Dilip Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with St Anthony's Medical Center, Missouri Baptist Medical Center and SSM St Marys Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dilip Patel has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dilip Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Meher Mallick
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34
Dr. Stephen Allen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi42
Dr. Craig Hildreth
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi33