A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Kachare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Kachare is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Kachare, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachare graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kachare has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Dattatraya Kachare BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip D. Kachare practice?
- Dr. Dilip Kachare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Kachare practices Internal Medicine near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Utica Internists.