A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Kachare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Kachare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Kachare, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachare graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kachare has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dilip D. Kachare practice?
Dr. Dilip Kachare practices Internal Medicine near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY.
See Utica Internists.