A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Kittur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Kittur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Kittur, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittur graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kittur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kittur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Kittur practice?
Dr. Dilip Kittur practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.