Learn more about Dr. Dilip Kittur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Kittur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kittur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kittur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Kittur, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittur graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kittur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Shankerrao Kittur MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Kittur practice?
- Dr. Dilip Kittur has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Kittur practices Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.