Learn more about Dr. Dilip Moonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Moonka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moonka
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moonka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Moonka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonka graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moonka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip K Moonka MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip K. Moonka practice?
- Dr. Dilip Moonka has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Moonka practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.