A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Moonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Moonka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moonka
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moonka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Moonka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonka graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moonka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip K Moonka MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip K. Moonka practice?
- Dr. Dilip Moonka has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Moonka practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.