A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Moonka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Moonka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moonka
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moonka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Moonka, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonka graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moonka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip K Moonka MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip K. Moonka practice?
- Dr. Dilip Moonka has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Moonka practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.