Dr. Dilip Narichania Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dilip Narichania?

July 21st, 2017

Rude and arrogant

I would never recommend this doctor. In addition to being arrogant and rude, he dismissed my concerns about symptoms I experienced after surgery and gave me bad advice about returning to work. I ended up seeking care from another surgeon.

September 6th, 2016

Apendectomy

Very businesslike, professional, great job.

February 26th, 2016

Dr. Narichania is a fantastic surgeon. He sometimes gets a bad rap for being late. However, he told me one time that he has to take care of each patient and if he goes into surgery and it becomes a more complex case he forgets everything except the patient lying on the table. I read the review of some of the patients and the one who had her GB out. I bet she was a pain to deal with.

July 17th, 2015

I saw him on an ER visit for Gallbladder. Saw him Wednesday & surgery was Friday. This man is the MOST caring Doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to explain things in detail. I recommend him on the highest level of care.

July 16th, 2015

horrible!

He was VERY rude to me and my mother to the point of me getting up and walking out. He was putting me down a a parent when he doesn't even know me. I have never met a doctor so rude.

July 1st, 2015

Late

Doctor is always late. My time is valuable also.

September 18th, 2012

staph infection

I had a debridement of my leg covering an area of 6 inchs x 12 inches. I am a nurse so when the surgery was complete, I asked if he would give me a script for antibiotics-he said I didn't need them; nor did he recommend a dressing to the wound post surgery. Within 6 days, I had blood coming from the wound-about 3/4 of a cup (200cc) and he didn't seems to be worried. He said he would see me in 2 days sohe would look at it then. I required 2 additional sugeries from another MD who had to take a skin graft to closed the wound that was created by Dr. Narichania.

August 26th, 2011

Horrible Experience

I have had a terrible experience with the physician. I was told that I have crystals in my gallbladder and that I could keep it or get it removed, its up to me. Any questions call me! Then I made the decision to have it removed laproscopic but then turns out I had to be opened. The doctor talked briefly to my family and left. I was told I would be able to leave the next day but no formal instructions were left by the doctor so I stayed. The next day in the evening the doctor finally came and when he walked in my room I was on my computer and he asked me if I wanted him to come back! I told him no, he then spit out a bunch of instructions and left quickly. The next evening he discharged me over the phone fast talked me again and then said ok bye! It has now been 9 days and I have called the office 4 times. I had the receptionist tell me to pack my stomach which by the way has been closed up and she was telling me things to do that the hospital hadn't. I was called in Vicodin after which I expressed that it doesn't work and then told the doctor would call me later. I then called the service and they were supposed to page him. I never got a return phone call until the next afternoon when I was told they would call me later. I wasn't called back and the pain continued to get worse so I called back and was told he was still in surgery so I had to wait. Then right before they closed I was called for my pharmacy number to call in more pain meds and then told that the doctor would call me tomorrow. Well guess what? Its tomorrow 3:34pm and still no phone call. The ER can't do anything so I am just stuck in my bed in pain crying most of the time. I really thought I was getting a good recommendation but it turns out I didn't. I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS MAN TO ANYONE!!! Oh and I he did a horrible job of stitching me up!!!

September 15th, 2009

Best All Around

I can't think of one negative thing to say about the doctor. Him and his staff are wonderful.

August 5th, 2017