A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Patel, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip P Patel MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Geriatric Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Geriatric Doctors.