A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Pal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Pal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Pal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pal graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Pal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Pal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dilip K. Pal practice?
- Dr. Dilip Pal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Pal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.