A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Pal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Pal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Pal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pal graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Pal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Pal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dilip K. Pal practice?
- Dr. Dilip Pal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Pal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.