A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Pulmonologists.