A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Pulmonologists.