A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dilip S. Patel practice?
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Pulmonologists, and Arcadia Critical Care Practitioners.