Dr. Dilip Sengupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dilip Sengupta?

April 5th, 2016

Initial Visit

Dr. Sengupta spent over 20 minutes with me going through my symptoms and medical records and documenting information. He was very thorough. He seems to be a big advocate of information technology, and used a speech recognition program to dictate notes throughout our discussion. He presented a number of treatment options with his recommendations, but was very clear that any decisions would be mine to make. He explained my MRI results in clear, easy to understand language.

March 18th, 2015

Dr. Dilip Sengupta's miraculously gifted hands, is the only place a spine patient should be.

Dr. Dilip Sengupta, to me, is one of God's angels on earth! In 2009 I came to him, hopeless for a cure to my misery. One year earlier, a surgeon had botched my spinal fusion and the result was that I became deformed to the point where not a single surgeon would attempt to fix me, just turned me away with apologies for the life I would soon live in a wheel chair at a relatively young age of 55. By sheer determination, I used the energy I had left to continue my search and God guided my footsteps to Dr. Dilip Sengupta, at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon,NH. Dr. Sengupta saved my life by agreeing to "partner" with me in a risky 14 hour surgery in which he rebuilt my curve, deformed spine with the aid of the newest hardware. Now I am doing two things all other surgeon told me I would never do - stand up straight and tall, and walk!!!! His hands are the safest, kindest, most miraculously skilled hands in which a patient can put themselves. He restored me ... body, mind and spirit and nothing would ever be enough to thank him.

February 8th, 2015

Please go to a different Dr.

Dr. Sengupta answered his phone in the middle of me talking. Told me to just wait to see if my symptoms get better that's after seeing a lesion on my spine MRI and brain. I had to push for the follow up MRIs that were recommended by the radiologist. After the next MRI he never called me instead I just get a call from a neurologist saying I was referred by Sengupta. I was shocked that he couldn't even give me a heads up. Long story short thank god I didn't take his advise and just wait and see what happened. I would never recommend this Dr. To anyone

August 17th, 2017