Dr. Dilip Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016
pk
i have been with dr shah many yrs /I have multiple problem /he takes time to explain in simple term /spent enough time /staff very nice /easy to make appointment

August 11th, 2016
Professional Office
Always very professional staff and doctor. Helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Service a diverse patient base well, and no concerns or complaints after over 10 years with him.

April 1st, 2016
Terrible bedside manner. Doesn't seem to care about his patients at all. Very dismissive of all my symptoms.

May 31st, 2015
excellant physcion /spent time & explain in detail /he also f/u /office staff vry nice .easy to mak appointment /I am his pt more than 10yrs /i recomand highly dr d shah

April 10th, 2014
dr shah is great doctor he is my doctor since last 20yrs..he spent time with me all time and explain diagnosis in detail in a way that i can understand very well ..he always return my call promptly .i am fortunate to have dr shah as my doctor .i would rec highly if you need new doctor ..office staff is great .Maria is great.help any time if i have any billing or any other problem..office staff is always ready to help.

February 14th, 2014
Hopeless Doctor
This guy is horrible. His staff is very rude. looks like they are underpaid and they are frustrated. Specially an old lady sitting in front who takes the co-pay. She does not know anything about how to send prescription to the pharmacy. The wait time is (always) more than an hour and sometimes 1hr and 30 mins. trust me. they call you in only after 30 to 40 minutes and the medical assistant girl will take your weight and get all the details of why you are there and she would say the doctor will be here soon. It will take a good 40 to 45 minutes for this guy to come in and spends 10 minutes. and no improvements in health. period. please go to some other doctor.

October 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
Was very anxious about health problems, doctor took time to answer all my questions and explain treatment plan. Gave me options!!!! Would recommend this doctor to others.

March 2nd, 2012
The office staff is very slow in calling in prescriptions and following up with Pharmacy.

March 31st, 2011
Dr.Shah has been my physician for over 15 years and I can't recall a time that he has not given me sufficient time on the ailment and been courteous to all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Shah to anyone who needs a good Physician.

February 3rd, 2011
When i was there I see that when patients call to make appts the staff talks bad things about the people once they hang up, looks like that lady hates her job and the patients! Also Dr will get mad when I talk about my new symptoms he knew I have an illness with no cure but instead of giving some meds to relieve symptoms he scream to me, he is very rude he practically told me that I am crazy and drug addict!!I never ask him to give meds , I just saw him to let him know my symptoms, he is the one that is supposed to know what to do!he shouldnt be working as a dr! very mean! and rude!

March 28th, 2017