Learn more about Dr. Dilip Subhedar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Subhedar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subhedar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Subhedar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Subhedar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subhedar graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Subhedar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip V Subhedar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip V. Subhedar practice?
- Dr. Dilip Subhedar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Subhedar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Suffern Anesthesiologists and Suffern Pain Management Doctors.