A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Subhedar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Subhedar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Subhedar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subhedar graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Subhedar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip V Subhedar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip V. Subhedar practice?
- Dr. Dilip Subhedar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Subhedar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Warwick, NY.
See Suffern Anesthesiologists and Suffern Pain Management Doctors.