A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Thakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilip Thakar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Thakar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakar graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Thakar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip R Thakar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dilip R. Thakar practice?
- Dr. Dilip Thakar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Thakar practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.