A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilipkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilipkumar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilipkumar Jashbhai Patel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dilipkumar J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilipkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilipkumar Patel practices Pulmonary Disease near Hazleton, PA.
See Hazleton Pulmonologists.