A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilipkumar Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilipkumar Parekh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Parekh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilipkumar K Parekh MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dilipkumar K. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Dilipkumar Parekh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dilipkumar Parekh practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.