A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilipkumar C Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilipkumar C. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists, Hazel Crest Cardiologists, Hazel Crest Critical Care Practitioners, and Hazel Crest Geriatric Doctors.