A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dilip Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists, Hazel Crest Critical Care Practitioners, Hazel Crest Cardiologists, and Hazel Crest Geriatric Doctors.