A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilipkumar C Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilipkumar C. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilipkumar Parikh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hazel Crest, IL.
See Hazel Crest Internists, Hazel Crest Cardiologists, Hazel Crest Critical Care Practitioners, and Hazel Crest Geriatric Doctors.