A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip R Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians, Kalamazoo Sports Medicine Doctors, and Kalamazoo Adolescent Specialists.