A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilip Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilip R Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilip R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dilip Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilip Patel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians and Kalamazoo Adolescent Specialists.