A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DILIP PATEL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. DILIP PATEL, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. PATEL graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. PATEL has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PATEL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans