A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dillard Elmore is Good. Dr. Elmore has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dillard Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dillard F. Elmore practice?
Dr. Dillard Elmore practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Peekskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Peekskill Family Physicians, Peekskill Geriatric Doctors, and Peekskill Internists.