A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dillard Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dillard Elmore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elmore
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Elmore Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dillard Franklin Elmore DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dillard F. Elmore practice?
- Dr. Dillard Elmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Dillard Elmore practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Peekskill, NY.
See Peekskill Family Physicians and Peekskill Internists.