A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dillard Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dillard Elmore is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dillard Franklin Elmore DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dillard F. Elmore practice?
- Dr. Dillard Elmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dillard Elmore practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Peekskill, NY.
See Peekskill Family Physicians and Peekskill Internists.