A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dillard Elmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dillard Elmore is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elmore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Elmore Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Elmore graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elmore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dillard Franklin Elmore DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dillard F. Elmore practice?
- Dr. Dillard Elmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dillard Elmore practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Peekskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY and Newburgh, NY.
See Peekskill Primary Care Doctors and Peekskill Internists.