A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilli Ramesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilli Ramesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilli Ramesh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramesh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramesh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 25 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans