A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dillian La Salle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dillian La Salle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dillian La Salle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Salle graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. La Salle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Arizona Phoenix
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dillian La Salle MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dillian La Salle practice?
- Dr. Dillian La Salle has 1 office location.
Dr. Dillian La Salle practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.