A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilma Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilma Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidade De Lisboa.
Dr. Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilma Helena P Silva MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilma H. Silva practice?
- Dr. Dilma Silva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dilma Silva practices Internal Medicine near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhaven, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See New Bedford Internists.