Dr. Dilma Helena P Silva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilma Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilma Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Universidade De Lisboa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance