A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilshad Kekobad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilshad Kekobad is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kekobad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilshad Kekobad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kekobad graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kekobad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilshad Kekobad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dilshad Kekobad practice?
- Dr. Dilshad Kekobad has 1 office location.
Dr. Dilshad Kekobad practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.