Dr. Dilshad Kekobad Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dilshad Kekobad?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 30th, 2008

Inexperienced doctor

I found Dr. Kekobad to be quite inexperienced. She likes to suggest doing many tests, so double check if your insurance pays for those. She did not know how to treat me after going through a series of tests. I suggested that I can go to a specialist. She wouldn't give me a referral to other doctors outside of her practice. She claimed that my insurance "would not allow" it. Since my insurance is PPO, I don't understand why she gave that excuse. Maybe her medical practice doesn't allow?

August 12th, 2017