Family Physicians

1730 Halford Ave
Apt 258
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Locations and availability (1)

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by James on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Kheraj is the best. She is very friendly and professional; she never gives you the impression she is in a rush to get to the next patient. My wife and I will be using Dr. Kheraj as our family doctor for as long as we are in the area. We wish all doctors cared for their patients as much as Dr. Kheraj clearly does.

|  comments  |  show details
by Sheryl on Apr 16th, 2013

There should be more Drs. like her in Calif. Always been such a attentive, caring Dr. My Father was very ill in 2012, and she made house calls, and couldn't have been more gracious, and helpful, seeing him through the end of his 96 years. My thanks, and high recommendation to her.

|  She has a private practice.  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Keraj and have made her my primary physician. She shares an office with Dr. Percival in Hollister, where I can make appointment directly with her and have almost no wait time at all. She always makes me feel like she is a friend AND a Doctor, and like she has all the time in the world to listen to all my info and symptoms. She pays attention when I describe how I'm feeling instead of assuming she knows (like some Drs.) That attentiveness allowed her to catch a rare lung infection that presents exactly like mild broncitus (sp?) and get me healthy. She is GREAT! and I couldn't recomend her highly enough!

|  show details
by k. smith on Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Kherja is wonderful doctor, so sweet, and so caring. I love her!