Poor communication of office staff and questionable practices show details Poor communication of office staff and questionable practices
by Jill Mason on Aug 26th, 2014

My issue is with the practices of Dr. Percival/Dr Kheraj's office. They do not return your calls. I was turned away from my first appointment due to insurance issues. Medicare is my primary insurance and Medicaid is my secondary. They don't accept patients with Medicaid. I was told if I had a letter stating my medicaid was canceled, I could be seen. I made attempt to cancel and get letter from medicaid stating I was no longer receiving medicaid. I called the office back and was informed that because I "missed" my first appointment I was not eligible to be seen by Dr. Kheraj. The receptionist acknowledged that it was not my fault first appointment was "missed. She would speak with the office manager and call me back. This was over a week ago and I have not received a call vack. Am now stuck in a state of having no primary care physician and was prescribed highly addictive pain medication due to failed neck surgery and severe spinal issues.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by James on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Kheraj is the best. She is very friendly and professional; she never gives you the impression she is in a rush to get to the next patient. My wife and I will be using Dr. Kheraj as our family doctor for as long as we are in the area. We wish all doctors cared for their patients as much as Dr. Kheraj clearly does.

comments show details comments
by Sheryl on Apr 16th, 2013

There should be more Drs. like her in Calif. Always been such a attentive, caring Dr. My Father was very ill in 2012, and she made house calls, and couldn't have been more gracious, and helpful, seeing him through the end of his 96 years. My thanks, and high recommendation to her.

She has a private practice. show details She has a private practice.
May 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Keraj and have made her my primary physician. She shares an office with Dr. Percival in Hollister, where I can make appointment directly with her and have almost no wait time at all. She always makes me feel like she is a friend AND a Doctor, and like she has all the time in the world to listen to all my info and symptoms. She pays attention when I describe how I'm feeling instead of assuming she knows (like some Drs.) That attentiveness allowed her to catch a rare lung infection that presents exactly like mild broncitus (sp?) and get me healthy. She is GREAT! and I couldn't recomend her highly enough!

by k. smith on Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Kherja is wonderful doctor, so sweet, and so caring. I love her!