A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilshad Lalani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilshad Lalani, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Lalani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilshad Fatimah Lalani DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dilshad F. Lalani practice?
- Dr. Dilshad Lalani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dilshad Lalani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.