A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dilys Bart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dilys Bart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bart
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dilys Bart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bart graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bart has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dilys J Bart MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dilys J. Bart practice?
- Dr. Dilys Bart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dilys Bart practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.