Dr. Dima Ali MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Reston, VA

2.6

April 5th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Ali is great. She listened to me and worked with me to obtain the best results without cutting. People have noticed the difference in my appearance and comment frequently. Also did a cancer/mole screening with her and she found and removed a mole that 2 other doctors missed and it was graded one step away from being cancer. I would highly recommend her.

September 14th, 2012
Poor bedside manners
After finishing a procedure which was not well done (my subjective opinion after comparing this procedure with the same done by other MD which was far more comfortable)she let me know"you're done, you can go" and continued talking to her assistant without giving me any other attention, not even saying good bye. I was still on the exam table so I had to stand up, grab my belongins and leave the office without being escorted or given follow up instructions. The front office lady was nice though and said "good bye".NEVER again I will have Botox in her office and I advise potential patients to be cautious if working with this physician.

December 16th, 2008
Poor doctor - high rate - poor bedside manner
She treated me in an unprofessional manner and charged me more than $400 for a single 10 minute visit. Her diagnosis was wrong and I ended up going to another doctor who charged me approximately 20% of her rate and correctly diagnoses and solved my problem.