Dr. Dima Ali Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dima Ali?

Not a dermatologist. She is a family doctor misrepresenting that is a dermatologist. Why does the state and AMA allow this fraud?

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Excellent

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Ali is great. She listened to me and worked with me to obtain the best results without cutting. People have noticed the difference in my appearance and comment frequently. Also did a cancer/mole screening with her and she found and removed a mole that 2 other doctors missed and it was graded one step away from being cancer. I would highly recommend her.

Poor bedside manners

Posted on September 15th, 2012

After finishing a procedure which was not well done (my subjective opinion after comparing this procedure with the same done by other MD which was far more comfortable)she let me know"you're done, you can go" and continued talking to her assistant without giving me any other attention, not even saying good bye. I was still on the exam table so I had to stand up, grab my belongins and leave the office without being escorted or given follow up instructions. The front office lady was nice though and said "good bye".NEVER again I will have Botox in her office and I advise potential patients to be cautious if working with this physician.

Poor doctor - high rate - poor bedside manner

Posted on December 16th, 2008

She treated me in an unprofessional manner and charged me more than $400 for a single 10 minute visit. Her diagnosis was wrong and I ended up going to another doctor who charged me approximately 20% of her rate and correctly diagnoses and solved my problem.

Posted on September 14th, 2016