A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dima Turpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dima Turpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Turpin graduated from Jordan University, Amman , Jun. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dima Turpin MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dima Turpin practice?
- Dr. Dima Turpin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dima Turpin practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Petersburg, FL and Brooksville, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.