A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Kaufman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri Alexandrovi Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri A. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitri Kaufman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.