A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Kaufman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri Alexandrovi Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri A. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Kaufman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dimitri Kaufman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Littleton Cardiologists.