A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Kessaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Kessaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Kessaris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessaris graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kessaris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri N Kessaris MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri N. Kessaris practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Kessaris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dimitri Kessaris practices Urology and Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists and Manhasset Surgeons.