A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Kessaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Kessaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessaris
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Kessaris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Kessaris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessaris graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kessaris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri Nikitas Kessaris MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri N. Kessaris practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Kessaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitri Kessaris practices Urology near Islandia, NY.
See Islandia Urologists.