A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuznetsov graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuznetsov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Jefferson Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuznetsov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dimitri D. Kuznetsov practice?
Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov practices Urology near Port Townsend, WA.
See Port Townsend Urologists.