A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuznetsov graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuznetsov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Jefferson Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimitri David Kuznetsov MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dimitri D. Kuznetsov practice?
- Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov has 1 office location.
Dr. Dimitri Kuznetsov practices Urology near Port Townsend, WA.
See Port Townsend Urologists.